I don't know how I ended up with their program. It's not a service I would ever seek, nor knowingly sign up for.

Much less give them my bank information. Luckily, I caught the odd charge to my bank, and cancelled. But not before paying for their unused service for two years. Scam, with rude staff.

That's all I have to say without resorting to profanity.

But apparently I must write at least, or about, one hundred words before I am able to successfully submit this complaint. So I implore you to be careful with any phone call or offer with fine print to be sure JOURNEY PASS is not involved without your knowing consent.

Comments

yah i agree with you they have a very rude staff..... I talk to someone on the phone and i gave my information everything about my card and my husband told me it might be a scam and i told the staff to cancel it and forget about the $100 gift card and he start yelling at me and they will charge me $90 for cancellation fee thats BS!!!!!! do u know if i can cancel my membership eventhough i didn't receive the gift card yet at pls can someone give me the phone number to call for cancellation.....