2.3

My name is Linda Williams and I want my monies return to my bank account address is 5300 South Lake Houston Parkway #224 I order from T.V. Products all the time.

Every time I ordered I always answer No to Value Pack plan. Your company took $24.00 and some change from my bank account I want my money back immediately. Look I've been ordering online and TV for years and Value Pack has no interest for me.

I tried it years ago didn't help me at all. I will report to Better Business Bureau give me my money I have been trying to call you all since the week of September 25 doing the time you took my money through October 12 2016 but the answering service said close for holidays call back on October 12 and I did return please my money to my account I have used nothing from your Value Pack I said NO to this offer!

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy of a product or service from Journey Pass. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Journey Pass to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Journey Pass for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments