Additional Fees

The exact same thing happened to me! I did online survey for a $100 Walmart gift card, then later got a phone call from 877 810 1075 to make sure that my name and address were correct and said i would receive the gift card by UPS within 2 days.they said they needed my credit card number for a processing fee of $4.95 and would have to take an over the phone survey.

When I did not agree to the terms a supervisor came on the line and assured me that only the $4.95 would be billed and I could cancel the trial offers at any time. First, they never made good on their promise of sending my walmart card within 2 days. In fact they NEVER sent me any GIFT card. When i called 4 days later and told them i never received my gift card....they said they had no record of my cell number nor any record of me.

I then told them i wanted to cancel, they Said they couldnt cancel anything when they originally said i could cancel at any time. LIE AFTER LIE AFTER LIE, ITS A SCAM! Not only did they charge me $4.95 but also + $2.95 +$3.95 + a couple other charges i NEVER AUTHORIZED. It is obvious from other victims of this scam that even when they cancelled, they still got billed monthly.

I called my credit card company to notify them of the scam. I am getting a new credit card so that no additional fraudulent charges can be made on my account.

Review about: Journey Pass Free Trial.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments