I did an online survey for a $100 Walmart gift card, got a phone call a couple days later to make sure that my name and address were correct and that I would receive the gift card by UPS within 2 days.I was told they needed my credit card number for a processing fee of $4.95 and would have to take an over the phone survey.

When I did not agree to the terms a supervisor came on the line and assured me that only the $4.95 would be billed cause I could cancel the trial offers at any time and he gave me the phone numbers to the companies. The next day I noticed the charge from journeypass for $4.95. I called the companies with no problems, cancelled with no problems till I got to journeypass. First call they told me that I could not cancel because I was not in their system which I replied if I'm not in your system how did you charge me.

I tried again a few days later and got a confirmation number for the cancellation. A week later I get a welcoming packet from journeypass, so I called the number in the packet to cancel AGAIN. And again I got a confirmation #for cancelling. Last month I noticed journeypass took money out of my account so I called my bank and bank told me that those charges were reversed, surprise they weren't.

And now this morning I was checking and lo & behold another$29.95 and to make it even better last month charges had been taking out of my account too.

Since calling 3 times to be cancelled didn't work I went straight to my bank and started a fraud case.And no, I never did get my $100 Walmart gift card.

Review about: Journey Pass Free Trial.

Had an Experience with Journey Pass?

Comments