This company Journey pass is a fraud.Please if they call you hang up the phone.

They spoke with my husband and ask if he was a qualified user of a credit card. He said yes he was. They did not say which card or ask for a number. They then ask if they could send him a package valued at $99.00.

He said yes. They already had our card number. He did not know that. They charged another $4.85 to our card as an activation fee.

This is how they scam you. They get your card off the internet, they don't ask for a number from you or a card for that matter because they already have your stolen card number. They then ask if you are a qualified user and you say yes. Bingo, they have got you and you don't even suspect it.

This was in June and they said they would send us a packet. No such packet has every arrived. I called and ask if I could get my money back and they said no way. I didn't call in time and the time period to cancel had already run out.

How could I cancel when I didn't even know I had purchased something?

Please beware of this Rip Off company.They are a bunch of low down scammers who set on their tails all day while hard working people are out trying to make a living.

Had an Experience with Journey Pass?

Comments

SPS REVIEW FORUM New Video? End of Hope SPS? Sps Review Forum "According to this new video with proven facts it might be the end of Hope for good. be taken to end SPS and jail hope https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBwSYouWk3s . Once federal law enforcement see..." Read more Yelp - Disgraceful Website Company Yelp "I have been a professional Photographer now for 3 decades. Member of the Professional Photographers of America. In this business as with any other business there are those customers who..." Read more Reachlocal - Excellent results however I was lied too by CEO John Mazur who signed me up Reachlocal "I spent over £250,000 with ReachLocal UK The offer and contract was simple, they charged me a 10% management fee on top of whatever I chose to spend with Google..." Read more Soocial Media - Soocial.media aka beppromotions scam Soocial Media "beppromotions started scamming kickstartercampaigns under a new domain name, but the exact same website and scam. Still claiming to be USA based (in fact based in Russia), they approach me..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more